I write, coach, and present, on résumé writing, career advancement, networking, leadership, career transition, job search, interviewing preparation, and personal branding. It’s an honor helping clients build their image word by word.
Early in my career, I enjoyed 15+ years of employment at Hewlett Packard, Konica Minolta, Proven Systems, and Performance Health Solutions in roles like marketing product manager, communications specialist, marketing director, operations manager, and vice president of operations. In addition to owning Gabby Communications, I’ve also co-founded Career Bridge Institute.
Partnering with clients to enhance their brand is my specialty. Over the years, I have created thousands of résumés and career documents for technical professionals, managers, and executives. My approach and writing style are a few reasons why professionals trust me and why I’ve won international résumé writing awards.
Examples of my work are included in publications such as “Modernize Your Résumé” “Modernize Your Cover Letter” and “Gallery of Best Resumes” and I’ve authored and co-authored many articles like “Career Communications for Introverts” “Technical Résumé Strategies” “How to Avoid Résumé Writing Scams” and “Five Questions to Design or Redefine Your Private Practice.”
A few professional designations and distinctions include:
- International Master Résumé Writer (MRW)
- Nationally Certified Résumé Writer (NCRW)
- Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW)
- Certified Résumé Development Coach (CRDC)
- Certified Hidden Job Market Coach (CHJMC)
- Recognized Outstanding Achievement in Resumes Award (ROAR)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, Colorado State University
Bachelor of Communications degree, Kennesaw State University
Highlights of publications, presentations, and industry leadership roles:
- Presenter: Career Thought Leaders (CTL), Colorado Career Development Association (CCDA), National Career Development Association (NCDA), National Association of Workforce Development Professionals (NAWDP), The National Résumé Writers’ Association (NRWA), and the University of Northern Colorado, Career Confidant Podcast, Colorado SHRM State Council, UNC Chapter, and Northern Colorado Networking Group.
- Trainer: The National Résumé Writers’ Association (NRWA), Colorado State University, Career Thought Leaders (CTL), Resumes for Heroes, Colorado Department of Labor, and Career Bridge Institute.
- Board member: Career Thought Leaders, NRWA Experienced Business Industry Leader, NRWA Education Chair, and NRWA Secretary.
- Article contributor to national and international publications: Career Planning & Adult Development Journal, Andrew Hudson’s Job List, Health Jobs Nationwide, AARP, SQL career day, eHow, and Demand Studios.
- A few memberships: The National Résumé Writers’ Association, Professional Association of Résumé Writers and Career Coaches, Career Directors International, Career Thought Leaders, and International Webmasters Association.
Gabby Communications, LLC
2580 East Harmony Road, Suite 201
Fort Collins, Colorado 80528
For more information about my professional background, visit my LinkedIn profile. LinkedIn.com/in/ruthpankratz
When I’m not working, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, reading, traveling, running, skiing, hiking, and volunteering.